When will my order be shipped?
If your order has a ‘Confirmed’ status, then the seller is already preparing it for shipment.
We give sellers 7 days to send the parcel and provide us with a tracking number. If 7 days have already passed and the order is still in the ‘Confirmed’ status, please contact our Customer Support to request a refund.
You can do this by clicking the chat button in the upper right corner.
Are the goods sent separately or together?
Even if you ordered goods from one seller, he may send them at different times and in different packages.
- The goods may be stored in different warehouses, which are located in different parts of the country.
- Perhaps one of the items is in stock, so it’s sent immediately, and the other is temporarily out of stock.
You can tell if the goods are shipped in one package or not by the same tracking number.
How can i Track my order?
- Go to My Orders.
- Select the item you want to track to open the order information.
- Click “Show more” to see the tracking number and the package’s journey from China to you.
My order hasn’t been delivered yet! What should I do?
If 60 days have passed since the purchase, and the goods have not arrived at your post office, please leave a request so that we can process a refund.
How do I request a refund?
- Go to My Orders.
- Select an order that was not delivered within 60 days.
- In the order card, click “No”. A window appears in which you will be asked to enter your email address.
- After you do this, a refund request will be sent to our Customer Support.
When will I get my money back?
The money will be returned to the account from which you paid, within 14 days after the order changes its status to “Refunded.”
Can my refund request be refused?
Yes, it may be refused if more than 90 days have passed since the moment of placing your order and the warranty period for it has already expired.